Pan Roasted Potatoes
Pan Roasted Potato
- 1 tbsp Haldi Masala
- 1 tbsp Smoky Tandoor
- 2lbs Yukon gold potatoes, quartered
- Ghee or Oil
- Add oil or ghee to the bottom of a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Once oil shimmers add the diced potatoes. Toss to coat the potatoes in the oil. Season with salt.
- Cook for a couple minutes until the bottom potatoes are starting to brown. Then add the Haldi Masala and Smoky Tandoor. Toss to combine.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes. Check the potatoes every 5 minutes and toss. Let the moisture on the lid drip back into the pan when uncovering. Lower heat if the spices are starting to burn.
- Once the potatoes are tender add 1/4 cup of water to the pan, cover and continue to cook until the potatoes are soft.