Golden Coconut Shrimp
- 1/2 jar Golden Madras curry sauce
- 1 lb shrimp, deveined,
- 1/2 cup coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp tomato paste, optional
- scallion, green parts, sliced
- To start, devein and shell shrimp. In a mixing bowl, combine the shrimp with a spoonful of Spicemode's Madras Sauce. Let sit for a couple minutes.
- Add oil to a hot pan over medium high heat and cook shrimp in a single layer for a minute. Once they begin to lightly brown add spoonfuls of the Madras Sauce, toss to combine until nicely coated.
- Next add tomato paste and combine into sauce and sauté shrimp for a couple minutes continuing to stir. Add coconut milk and let the sauce come to a simmer, then lower heat and gently cook until shrimp are done. Finish with a squeeze of lemon and a handful of cilantro.