Chickpea & Cucumber Salad
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- Handful of dill, parsley, cilantro or mint
- Cucumber, sliced
- 1 tsp of Savory Tikka
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lemon
- Prepare cucumbers: sliced on a mandalion or by hand into 1/8” slices. Place cucumber in a coriander, add a teaspoon of salt, and place in a mixing bowl. Let sit while you prep the other ingredients.
- To a mixing bowl add yogurt, squeeze of lemon, olive oil, and Savory Tikka seasoning and combine until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut red onion in half and slice thinly from top to bottom, chop the herbs and drain and rinse the chickpeas.
- Squeeze as much water as you can from the cucumber and add to the bowl with the yogurt along with all the other ingredients.
- Stir to combine and taste for seasoning. Spoon onto a wide plate and enjoy.