1 pound okra, rinsed and dried
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon Sweet Chilifire or Hot Mirchi
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Trim the okra by cutting away the stem ends and the tips. Then cut the okra into slices, or if you can simple cut in half if you it is easier.
- Place the okra in a mixing bowl. Add oil and your choice of seasoning.
- Place okra on a baking sheet in a single layer. Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes, shaking or stirring the okra at least twice during the roasting time. You’ll know the okra is ready when it’s lightly browned and tender.
- Serve hot — they tend to lose the crispy texture as they cool.