Paneer Fried Rice
Super simple and satisfying. Serve alongside yogurt and salad for a quick and delicious dinner.
4 cups cooked rice
1 cup frozen peas
8 ounce paneer
1 tbsp golden curry seasoning
prepare the paneer
- Cut the panner into even size pieces. You can make it large or small, it all depends on what you like. I prefer to make it bite size.
- In a skillet add a tablespoon of ghee, butter or oil. Add panner to pan and fry until golden brown, then turn and brown the other side. Panner is done when the edges are brown.
- Remove from pan
prepare the rice
- Add a tablespoon of oil followed by the Golden Curry powder. Cook for under a minute then add the cooked rice. Toss the rice until it is a lovely golden color, and continue to cook until warned through.
- Add the frozen peas to the rice, and cover or continue to toss until bright green and warmed through.
- Add the paneer pieces to the rice and toss to combine.
- Taste and add salt if desired.