Masala Veggies and Beans
We get so much joy out of seeing what our friends make with our products and love seeing how they take our products and make them their own. This Masala dish by Megan from @goodhealthgoodvibes is as beautiful as it is filling and nutritious. Check out her recipe below!
3 tbsp Masala Sauce
1 small Potato
1 medium Yellow Onion
1 cup Broccoli
1 cup Brussel Sprouts
1 cup green beans
1 Bell Pepper
Few spoonfuls of Pinto Beans
Chopped fresh Cilantro for garnish
- Peel potato and boil it in water for 10 minutes.
- While potato cooks, chop all of the other veggies and start to saute onion for a few minutes.
- Cube the potato and add it to the pan, then add the brussels sprouts and let them cook for a few minutes. Then add the rest of the veggies and let cook for a couple of minutes.
- When veggies are soft, add in a couple of spoonfuls of pinto beans, then add the Masala Sauce to everythig and stirr in until everything is well coated. Then add a little water if needed and let simmer the veggies until they are as soft as you want them.
- Serve with rice and cilantro and enjoy!