Spicemode's Seafood Soup
Seafood? Soup? Spicemode!
Spicemode Seafood Soup
Who doesn't like Seafood soup? The key to this dish is to make the most out of our Madras sauce which already has all of the necessary spices in the jar! It's ready to go! Get creative! Add your favorite grains or add whatever veggies you desire! We are here to give you the canvas for you to transform this dish into your own creation.
1 Jar Madras Sauce
1 lb firm white Fish, Skinned
1 Cup White Basmati Rice
2.5 Cups Water or Stock
15 Oz coconut Milk
3 Red Chiles, Finely sliced
Cilantro, Coarsely Chopped
1 Lime Juiced
- Cut Fish Into 2" chunks
- Add Madras sauce to stock pot over medium heat. Add rice, stir to combine and toast for a minute
- Add water or stock, bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer gently, uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Add fish and coconut milk with more water and a pinch of salt. Put lid on pot and simmer for 10 minutes, then sit well to break up fish.
- Taste for seasoning adding salt or pepper as needed.
- Right before serving, add lime juice and stir in the cilantro and chiles. Enjoy!