Snack Spicemode Style
With the help of our vibrant golden Madras sauce, these Indian meat-filled pockets are easy and accessible. Forget stale and dry samosas you get at restaurant, making your own is way easier thank you think. Read below to lean how to make an undoubtedly BIG hit at your next dinner party.
1 Jar Madras Sauce
1 Lb Ground Beef or Pork
2-3 Yellow, Waxy Potatoes
1 Package of Frozen Pie Crust
1 Cup of Peas
1 Egg, Beaten with a Splash of Water
- Preheat oven to 400
- Boil water, add potatoes, and cook until tender, then cool and dice.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat and brown meat, pouring off excess fat.
- Stir in Madras, peas and potatoes
- Roll out pie crust and cut into oversize wedges
- Spoon filling into wedges, brush edges with egg, and fold in to close pocket.
- Place samosas on foil-lined baking sheet and brush all over with egg.
Bake for 15-20 minutes until crispy on the outside and serve withMadras Mayo